This dip was one of my trials in the kitchen and we really liked it. It was delicious with pita chips and I think it would be delicious to have as a grilled cheese filling too. We had it on sandwiches with soup one night after we got home. Really good basic dip/spread recipe.
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup bottled chili sauce*
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10-oz.) block sharp Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- Sliced pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- Assorted vegetables and crackers
*We did not have chili sauce and used salsa instead--seemed wonderful with it too!