Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Product Reviews: Kitchen Pot/Pan Organizers

I'm guessing that we all have space issues in our kitchen. Some of us more than others. When we can't find what we're looking for, it makes it hard to want to cook or even know what to cook. If you find yourself wanting to pull your hair out from frustration when you dig for a pan in a cabinet only to be met with many other pans and/or lids crashing into each other or onto you, these products may be for you!!

On a recent jaunt to Walmart (yes, my first time since NOVEMBER!), I found a great pan organizer by Rubbermaid. It was $8.96. The chrome version below can be purchased on Amazon for $9.99.

It made such a huge difference in my cramped cabinet:


The lid organizer on the top left was a separate purchase last year, but also from Walmart and also by Rubbermaid. It was about $8. I think they still have it at the store. I realize the colors of my organizers do not match, but I'll live with it. If you are looking for something that you can purchase without leaving your home (and leave your sanity intact), you can organize lids with THIS product here from Amazon:
And if you're wanting to sort other pans, as well as lids, THIS rack is very handy.
There is a cabinet door lid rack as well that you can buy HERE on Amazon:

Lastly, if you're curious about the blue felt separators/protectors, my mother in law gave them to us girls last year to prevent our pans scratching each other when stacked. They are very handy and stay in place much better than my previous ghetto paper towel method that didn't even work. If you'd like to purchase something like that, HERE is where you can get them on Amazon.

Sadly, considering that we now have a toddler--this is the most organized place in the house at present. If anyone has any other great organizing finds, please let me know! I've got the itch to do more...

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the practical advice in this guide, especially regarding the significance of quality pots and pans. Durable cookware is the foundation of a well-equipped kitchen, and I'm excited to invest in a reliable set for versatile cooking options.

    ReplyDelete